Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Break OOTD

Hey guys, the summer is arriving unannounceed and even my wardrobe is still fortified with winter pieces. So to start this season off right, even though we all haven't brought out our summer peices, I am doing a comfy and cute "Outfit of the day". This look is great for walking through the mall, ball games.. It can even be spiced up for a night event.
The outfit: Worn baseball cap, Hollister stretch shirt, Levi jeans (I rolled them up), and my new favorite shoes.... Original Red TOMSS... I higly recommend you purchase a pair of Toms. Not only are they for a good cause, but they are; comfy, cute, chic. Just everything. I am totally geeking out over them ;)


^^^I am kind of wokring the whole "Red, white, and blue" idea for memorials day ;)

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...