Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"My Strut Towards Capturing the Crown!"

I would like to thank everyone for your support in me with this blog. It has been 1/2 a year and I have been blessed with 4,000+ unique readers. This is exciting! I am sure you guys are all aware of my title as the 2012 Miss Black Massachusetts Talented Teen. In less than 80 days I will be in Washington D.C. competing for the National Title!! Please help and support me by donating to my "Strut Towards Capturing the Crown!" This is an exciting journey and I hope you hop on board and help play in a major role towards my arrival. Below is a link to my donation page and if you have any further questions, as you all know feel free to email me via semirahdolan@yahoo.com


ALWAYS Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...