Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sista's Keeper Magazine Review


Hey guys!
Lately I have been keeping up with my IB course work and working on my pageant duties, as Miss Black Massachusetts Talented Teen 2012. One of those duties include informing my audience about my wonderful discoveries such as the magazine: Sista's Keeper. Thank you Sista's Keeper for my first issue, "I am my Sister's Keeper" Bracelet, and Free CoverGirl Natureluxe gloss balm. I really appreciate the support and shout out to LaPorsha Lowry, the women behind the pages! One of my favorite sections in the book, aside from my (AMAZING) one sentence comment is the interview on Jasmin Sessons. Not only is she my fellow sister queen, but she is also the 2011 Miss Black USA Talented Teen. To read more about this magazine or to get a copy of your own! Check out their; 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SistasKeeperMagazine
Website: http://sistaskeepermagazine.blogspot.com

P.S. My camera is dead and delayed, I will be purchasing a new one tomorrow so pictures of me wearing the bracelet and gloss balm will be coming soon!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...