Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Poem Fit For a Princess

This month is National Poetry Month and I signed up to say a poem in front of my whole school. As I am searching for a poem that kind of reflects me I found this amazing poem that I just had to share:
The author is Shakera Reid.
 Here is where I found it: http://becauseisaidso.org/wwwbecauseisaidsoorg.aspx
 I love this poem because it is something that motivates me as a beauty queen and pageant girl.
 SIMPLY BECAUSE I SAID SO
Who am I?
I am an intelligent, beautiful, elegant Princess.
Why?
Simply Because I Said So!
Who am I?
I am the hope of tomorrow getting prepared today.
Why?
Simply Because I Said So!
Who am I?
I am the one who speaks success and great opportunity into my life.
Why?
Simply Because I Said So!
Who am I?
I am love and a promise of better things to come.
Why?
Simply Because I Said So!
Who Am I?
I am the one who refuses to acknowledge the world’s negativity.
Why?
Simply Because I Said So!
Who Am I?
I am an independent young lady who knows her self-worth.
Why?
Simply Because I Said So!
Who Am I?
I am the heir to a throne and a daughter of a King;
I am one of the “Chosen Ones”; set apart and encouraged
I am God’s very own—His personal messenger to the world.
Why?
Simply Because He Says So!









"Princess Today, Queen Tomorrow" 

^^MY GOAL AND MOTTO AND ASPIRATIONS^^ ;)

Forever Random, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...