Friday, April 13, 2012

Bobbles and Lace: Jewelry


I will like to thank Bobbles and Lace on Newbury Street for sponsoring me with this beautiful jewelry for nationals. I am excited to be supported by my state, family, friends, etc. Bobbles and Lace is a cute little boutique on Newbury St. in Boston, they sell amazing shoes, jewelry, handbags, clothing ect. I attend school right around the corner and I am so glad I have found a new shopping spot. For my nationals trip in August to represent Massachusetts I am working hard to gain support and sponsorships to help my journey along the way. With BIG shoes to feel I am looking to get all the help that I can. If you are interested in supporting me during my reign as Miss Black Massachusetts Talent Teen 2012 Donate or Contact me via email (semirahdolan@yahoo.com) or:


The Official Website: http://missblackmass.org/


Again thank you so much Bobbles and Lace for your support! It is greatly appreciated.

Grammarly yours, SemirahD 

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...