Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Official Photoshoot

Hey guys , I know I've been absent for a while. Since that time I had my first official photoshoot of the year as Miss Black Massachusetts Talented Teen. Accompanying me was my mom and State Director, Dima Hendricks. The photoshoot consisted of a national pink outfit, a tribute to Trayvon Martin, and a Patriotic type outfit. 


If you wish to support me in my endeavors as Miss Black Massachusetts Talented Teen , Donations can be made at: http://missblackmass.org/


^^ This above picture is just something from my friends Sweet 16. I wanted to switch up the outfit alittle by adding a leopard print belt alongside the tan skinny belt, eh just for a pop of flavor since it was a late-night party. 

Also FYI my camera DIED! Like I used it one day and then the next it refused to turn on. SMH so rebellious :( .. so that is why my post have been more spreadout b/c I haven't had a camera to capture my perfect blogging moments. 
NO WORRIES though I am getting a new one tonight. I'm not sure if I should get one of those awesome $600 cameras or a really good $200 digi camera?? #Help?

Forever Random, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...