Saturday, March 10, 2012

Appearance & Modeling for Bloomingdales


Hey Guys! For those of you living under a rock ... it is currently spring break and I am so excited. I have been in the mood for some fun, so that us exactly what I am up to.
Belle Of The Ball Pre-Charity Event @Bloomingdales PICTURES!
Picture with some of the other girls and me :) .. I'm the girl in the crown, if you were wondering.
Sideways Picture with the girls in the same dressing room as me :) Cool Experience!


Picture with the wonderful women who did my makeup... People keep saying that we could be related... Do you see any resemblance??

Picture with the First Ever Dance Performers @Bloomingdale's... these girls also modeled with me :)


Grammarly Yours, MsRandomKitty ;*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...