Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saint Patricks Day & Update

AHHH Saint Patricks Day..... In Ireland Saint Patricks Day is what the Locals call "Saturday" ... But here in America we only celebrate the Luck of the Irish one day of the year :( ..
On a happier note: Don't you just love an Irish guy in Converse, Tights, and Beanie Hat <3
Psh I DO!!
What did you guys do for St. Patricks Day, stay sober I hope ... (AS IF!)

Quick Queen Update:
A few days ago I had the honoring of volunteering with Divine Image Cuisine to help serve atendees of the Founders Day Event at my local YMCA. ^^^^ Check out the Queen herself serving at the SWEETS table ;) YUMMMY! and yes I did have to do some royal taste test!

Want to see more photos or contact me for booking/appearances?? Go to my Facebook Page:

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...