Thursday, March 15, 2012

North Quincy Mr. & Ms. Pageant Appearance

Today I had the honor of being a guest queen/judge for the North Quincy Mr. & Ms. Pageant. I left the auditorium not only with amazing memories but with tons of photos, facebook, even phone numbers. The guys were such charmers! After their last walk in front of the judges table they kissed and shook our hands.  Once crowning ended, everyone came in for the photo op... Here is a pic that my mom says makes me look like a presidents wife or Michelle Obama!

I also meet some amazing Queens, Miss Massachusetts Teen & Miss MA Princess America. My Sister Queen Lenora even attended the event with me. I really enjoyed it, Carrie Sunde did an amazing job putting together what was maybe the first pageant some of the contestants participated in. I could definitely tell that these North Quincy students had school spirit and pride. I probably heard GO RAIDERS 15 times the whole night. Proud to be Miss Black Massachusetts Talented Teen, I am so excited to be given the opportunity to inspire youth around MA & beyond.
> My Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/2012-Miss-Black-Massachusetts-Talented-Teen-Semirah-Dolan/315514661826581

Don't forget to comment let me know what you think , any lasting thoughts, similar experiences, or if you just want to share a story go ahead!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...