Saturday, March 3, 2012

Review on Snikiddy !

Introducing "SNIKIDDY" , To familirize you guys with what kind of snack this is think of: Cheese Fries, Cheetos, any baked chips ... BUT>>>> Snikiddy Baked Chips are like 10 times HEALTHIER!! They have about 6 different flavors including :
1.BBQ
2. Bold Buffalo
3. Cheddar Cheese
4. Classic Ketchup
5. Original
6. Sour Cream & Onion
7. And Much More....!

>>>>The First Taste Test was from my mom and her favorite flavor is Cheddar Cheese, she felt good being able to eat CHIPS that were healthy and didn't make her feel "greasy & unhealthy".

>>>> I will be doing more taste test with my friends to get more of a bigger spectrum of judges. Stay Tuned! :)

>>>> Below I added other great Healthy Snacks that go great with the Snikiddy Snacks... including: Orange and Apple Juice, Bananas, Carrots, Fat Free Chocolate and Tampioca Pudding, and just for my own preference steamed green beans. Are there any other healthy snacks that you guys have cravings for .. What are they?? I'm curios to know!



<< Yellow Smiley Face Shirt Courtesy of Kerusso.. For Christian based Shirts check them out on Facebook
P.S.> This is my first review of the year.. next review coming soon is Makeup from Mattify
P.S.S> This snack will be featured in Girlz 4 Christ Magazine soon after I finish the taste test
P.S.S.S.> If you are a business who wants me to do a review on your product or service please contact me at semirahdolan@yahoo.com
Grammarly Yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...