Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Coconuts are NOT only for summer!

Beauty Post:
Eye Brows> All year round my friends give me comments on my eye brows, one friend even asked me how often do I get them done... When truth of the matter is I get them done every 3-4 weeks, So when my friend asked me that I was like I have no idea why they stay arch and well kept... Well I actually was thinking about it the other day and I think I LIED!!!! I do have a secret, that I use every other day, when I remember.
And the magical secret is VASELINE! It sounds so simple, because it is. Just wipe vaseline over your eyebrows at night. If you want to go the extra mile, you can even use a eyebrow brush thingy first , then the vaseline.
Photos Courtesy of:
Sephora.com & Twitter.com

Face>
Spring and Summer are approaching. Which to me means vacation full of hot weather and sweat and bugs and all that good stuff. Unlike my brother I do not think it is cool to look all hot and sweaty. So to keep my face refreshed and clean I use...... BABY WIPES> hahahahahahaha yeah get your laughs out now, but they seriously do work wonders on skin. My friends were getting suspicious when they spotted BABY wipes in my bag, so I explained they whole ordeal to them and they accepted it. 
Photo Courtesy of:
http://www.savingmoneyinmissouri.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/06/huggieswipessens.jpg

Body>
For my body I've used this product for about a good year and I HIGHLY recommend it... hint hint *the title of this blog post*... YES! you guessed it I rub hard on real coconuts all over my body....
All jokes aside I use Virgin Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions , My whole family can attest to this product being useful for your body, hair, face, everything. Leaving you smooth and feeling all island like. I feel like I want to go on a trip to some island because of the many references I am making in this post. 

Photo Courtesy of:
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/images/green_label_virgin_coconut_oil_32oz.jpg
So that is it for now, Let me know your feedback on these "Beauty Post" .. I have some tutorials lined up for MAC, Sephora, and Mattify! Cosmetics... (Go to my reviews page to read more about them)

NEW SIGN OFF FOR TODAY!

Forever Random, MsRandomKitty <3 *Smooches**BESO*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...