Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Young Singers!



Dear Lovely Readers,
Before my blog was pimped out by this amazing person Lily Garay, my blog looked like a white page with words. Lily Garay happens to also be a young budding artists, a singer. It would mean alot to her if you guys could support her to raise funds for her FIRST DEBUT ALBUM! Sounds exciting:) If you are interested in supporting here check out this link: http://www.indiegogo.com/Lily-Garay-Debut-Album?a=243711

In return for donating, investors reviece limited edition signed posters, t-shirts, CD's, etc. So do something good and loving on Valentine's Day and support Lily Garay!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty ;*
(2/14/12)

UPDATED 10/1/2012
When I first published this post, I was not aware of the young music artist right in my backyard. I am so jealous of their amazing talent because, trust me my shower singing isn't even that great. 

Young Artist Review #1 : Laquandra Seymore

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laquandra-Seymore-Fan-Page/139491529415483?fref=ts 



I have seen Laquandra perform numerous times and I am blown away every time. I feel like I am watching her grow this year. From January at my pageant, where we first met, to now. Our mom's have become friends and it's always great to see her at one of my appearances. Laquandra has been performing in the New England music scene since age 11 and I am excited to see her go to greater heights. Good Luck Girl! By the way, definitely check out her Facebook page for events, contact info, and to get a sneak peek at some of the fabulous outfits she rocks for her performances.  


Young Artist Review #2: Phenom 

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Phenom617?fref=ts


Ok, so I am not sure whether or not it's like a crime to reveal a rappers real name when he is known for his stage name. I guess we'll let that rule slide this time. Phenom, Manno LaGuerre, is an up and coming young Boston artist. I go to school with this kid and the very first memory I have of him was, him rapping at New Student Orientation. It wasn't even the first day of school and this kid made a name for himself. I don't know alot about rappers, like their names or life backgrounds and what not.. but I like this music. I insist you check it out. Just go on his Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Phenom617?fref=ts) and you'll see the link to hear and purchase/download his music. Let me know what you think!

Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*


P.S.

Sneak Peek Young Artist Review #4 : Semirah D


A performer at heart, this East Coast gal sings her heart away. LMAO JK I can't sing! I will definitely dance the night away though. If you can sing, you are a gifted individual :D

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...