Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vintage-y OOTD

Currently craving and obsessed! with vintage coats.. the weather is mild and it's that time of year where summer gradually pushes away all remnants of winter. Taking away all evidence of whatever winter we had. So in the mean while I am experimenting with Vintage-y looks.. Hahaha did I achieve the look? This is probably a more modern version..
Also quick update I am going to start on Make-up Reviews. All the previous reviews I have completed are for clothing.. I believe it is time that I ADVANCE to Make-up :) To get started I am currently researching and looking for make-up companies to support and advertise for... Hopefully the first review will be out by March!

Grammarly yours, MsRanomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...