Tuesday, February 14, 2012

High School Internships

Photo Courtesy of: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Education/Pix/pictures/2012/1/18/1326906871568/young-intern-office-worke-006.jpg

Hi guys,
So if you don't know, I am a high school student finding my way through the world. As most High Schoolers do, one of the paths I have decided to stray upon is : Internships. Yes foreign to some but familiar and common to many. I currently participate in about 4-5 Internships. Today I will tell you guys about one for the Her Campus Magazine. A current assignment I am working on is publicity, I have to network and get my lovely readers to check out this awesome article about becoming a Fashion Blogger. And yes that previous sentence did have a hint of flattery dipped in, because I would love it if you guys could check out this article and possibly even give me your comments on it. Here is the link:
Article: "So You Want to Start A Fashion Blog? Here's How!" (http://www.hercampus.com/style/so-you-want-start-fashion-blog-heres-how)
Updates:
1.Had an amazing night at my school's semi-formal at the Marriot Hotel. Want to see my outfit and check out the details of the night? Well Great here is a post I did on it:
http://msrandomkitty.blogspot.com/2012/02/semi-formal-school-dance.html
2. Currently scheduling appearances, service days, etc. For booking inquiries in the Massachusetts area please email me via semirahdolan@yahoo.com
3. VALENTINES DAY! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.... Who recieved valentine's ??
Cough Cough Cough ME!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...