Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cradles to Crayons Appearance!


(Top Pic)A Fellow Volunteer and Me ...(Bottom Pic) The Cradles to Crayons Staff + Me

Saturday, Feb. 25th a group of about 20 people accompanied me to the Cradles to Crayons facility to help volunteer in their "Toy Section". We were educated on the process and inner operational happenings in the building. We learned that it takes $25 to send out ONE care package to a child, in the package would be daily necesities. Such as: Boots, cloths, toys, shoes, books, etc. My team was able to clean, fix, and pack 160 toys in 3 hours! YES! I really enjoyed myself and I would love to visit again!

For business and booking inquiries please email me at semirahdolan@yahoo.com
Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty ;)

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...