Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet 16!!


Hey guys! Today is my Birthday! January 30th! So excited (LOL as you can tell by the repetition of exclamation marks). I always hear people say how that they do not feel different at all on their birthday. Like the day you officially become a "teen" or like me the day you turn 16! But for some reason I do feel different, legit from now on my life may be taking on much more possibilities. My birthday bash is going to be this FRIDAY! :) I'm debating whether or not I want to wait till then to open all my gifts??
>SWEEET 16!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL EXCITED... This happiness probably will not leave until I am fast asleep tonight!


>Birthday Cake Pic: http://www.notyouraveragecake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sweet-16-cake-angle-view.jpg

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...