Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BreakerStones!!

Hey guess longg time no write,
To give you guys a quick overveiw since 2010. I am now the intern for a teen magezine ( i'll share the link to their website below). Also I was choosen to host a party for Breakerstones Sourcream Dips and flavorings. So basically they sent me coupons and stuff to go buy there products, so that I could share them with friendss <3. LOL I ended up having a very famous catering company in my area make the actually food I just gave them the Ingredients. The catering company is "Divine Image Cuisine". YUMM they sound yummy and thats exactly how everyone described their food.
Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty

P.s: Here is the Link to my magezine:
www.girlz4christmagazine.com

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...