Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ole Restaurant Group Review

Olecito of Cambridge

Ole is an upscale Mexican Grill in beautiful city of Cambridge, MA. I recently attended there re-opening party to celebrate new renovations. Before the party started, I arrived 2 hours early to get the VIP treatment and really taste and experience the restaurant before the guest arrived. I met the chef, manager, and the PR manager Elisa was great at really explaining to us what was in our food and the Mexican origin behind it.


The food was very fresh and I can definitely tell that it is an authentic Mexican dish because, I've never tasted the flavors I tasted at Ole, at any other restaurant. Before we even finished our appetizer a waiter came out with avocado and ingredients, to make fresh guacamole, right at our table! How fresh can you get? 


There is also a selection of traditional Mexican beverages on the menu. 

Traditional cinnamon ice cream and pastry with caramel drizzle 
Esta entre en mi blog es para un restaurante mexicano, puedes hablar en espanol? entiendes espanol? dijan "si! yo quiero leer este blog en espanol!" en los comments! Yo quiero escribir por muchos cosas en espanol. Entonces tengo que saber que tengo lectores españoles!

This vendor was set up for the grand re-opening party 

This meal was provided to me complimentarily for a blog review. My opinion is all my own. If you are interested in having me review your business please feel free to contact me at semirahdolan@yahoo.com.

Grammarly yours, SemirahD
aka MsRandomKitty




Tags:
Boston Mexican Food
Delicious Grill in boston
Cambridge and Harvard Sq Restaurants
jewelry
vendors
grand opening
re-opening party 2013
Olecita
Ole cambridge
Olé Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...